Fairbanks Snowmobile Tour
Slip on your heated helmet and hit the gas. We are headed into Alaska’s winter wonderland through dense spruce forests and spindly willows for a peak into Interior Alaska’s wild side. Are you a first time snowmobile rider looking to experience Alaska by snowmobile for a couple hours or a more adventurous person looking for an overnight excursion? No matter what you are looking for; I have the experience for you.
Most snowmobile tours will be just your group. I keep the groups small to ensure personal service and a GREAT tour.
All of my snowmobiles are luxury touring snowmobiles. These snowmobiles are new top of the line and made for riding in style and comfort. All of my snowmobiles have heated handgrips, reverse, and electric start. Heated helmets, gloves, and boots (size 8 to 13) included in your tour.
We typically see some wildlife on every trip. The animals we may see are: Moose, Caribou, Coyote, Lynx, Red Fox, Grouse, Ptarmigan, and Squirrels. It is also very common to pass mushers training with their sled dogs.
What To Expect:
Allow 2 hours for a 1 hour tour
- Meet at Handcrafted Snowmobile Tour Office in North Pole
- Sign Liability Waiver
- Clothing Assessment
- Fit Heated Helmet & Clothing
- Snowmobile Safety & Operation Brief
- Snowmobile Orientation ride near office
- 1 hour tour starts after orientation ride is complete and we depart for the trails.
This tour is available November 15th through April 1st.
- All snowmobile tours do NOT have a minimum number of people, but do have a minimum of 1 hour.
- Single Rider: $125.00 per hour, 3 hours or more $100.00 per hour *INQUIRE*
- Double Riders: $175.00 per hour, 3 hours or more $150.00 per hour *INQUIRE*
- Ice fishing by snowmobile (2 hr. snowmobile & 4 hr. fishing) $300.00 per person*INQUIRE*
- Plan a custom trip *INQUIRE*
50% non-refundable deposit is due to reserve a tour.
Snowmobile tours will be cancelled and a full refund issued if the temperatures are minus 30 degrees or colder.
Arctic coat and pants available for rent--$25 per day—must be reserved.
What to bring:
- Neck gator
- Layered clothing
- Hand and feet warmers
- Warm windproof jacket
- Warm windproof pants
- A warm winter hat.
What previous customers are saying about Rod's snowmobile tours:
Wow! The highlight of my trip to Alaska was the ice fishing and snowmobile tour with Rod. -Lauren from CA
One of the best days of my life! Snow machines (riding) and ice fishing were the perfect combo for a day excursion. -David S